Event Savant is a blog by accomplished event producer Kevin Joseph. Posts here will feature the best & brightest in charity events (and often those behind them) in NYC, and beyond. The most interesting, interested & influential among The Social Set will find great value in it. Occasionally, Kevin will feature events in other markets - events worth traveling to, that is. So, climb aboard our beautiful blimp and enjoy the flight!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Sort of Homecoming













Friends, Romans, Countrymen...

I'm pleased to announce a new partnership with IN Denver Times and my first story has been posted HERE

I'll be an "Entertainment Columnist" covering EVENTS in Colorado, New York and beyond. Find me in the Entertainment Column.

I'm very excited to be a part of the team at this bleeding edge media that was formed when the Rocky Mountain News shut down. And even more pleased for this "sort of homecoming".


No comments:

Post a Comment