Event Savant is a blog by accomplished event producer Kevin Joseph. Posts here will feature the best & brightest in charity events (and often those behind them) in NYC, and beyond. The most interesting, interested & influential among The Social Set will find great value in it. Occasionally, Kevin will feature events in other markets - events worth traveling to, that is. So, climb aboard our beautiful blimp and enjoy the flight!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chandler Ostrich Fesitval

CHANDLER, ARIZONA || March 12-14

This one speaks, more or less, for itself. I'm not so sure it's worth a long flight, but if you are in the Southwestern USA, I might merit a visit once or twice, especially with the kiddies. If you have been, let me know what you think of it. Looks like a silly good time to me. I mean, I could certainly see myself there...if only to eat my fill in ostrich burgers and watch the crazies ride our fabulous feathered friends.

DETAILS: http://www.ostrichfestival.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment